Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Snap retro

As I said on Monday, I had fun at an event at the museum celebrating their new fashion and design galleries - and my favourite stall was a '60s / 70s retro photo booth' - clothes and props and a clever camera / printer set up so you got a strip of 4 photos - and just 5 seconds to make any changes between takes.  The camera is cleverly housed in that wooden box on right of top photo. 


There was a queue so I was able to watch several groups before me and get an idea of which props I wanted to use - that camera was a must and all the different glasses were fun.  I rather like having ginger hair!  But that background hurts my eyes if I look at it for too long.

Looking forward to seeing what inspired you this week


10 comments:

Maggie said...

Yes that background is certainly hard on the eyes. It does look like fun. I have come across one of those booths at a wedding. Great entertainment.

Ruth said...

That looks great fun ... very Ab Fab, darling!

Karen said...

We've seen these booths at a couple of functions recently, but this one definitely had much better options! Love your wig and glasses; looks like fun!

Patio Postcards said...

This is truly the funniest SNAP collection - I do like your ginger hair.

Jackie McGuinness said...

How fun that must have been!

Anonymous said...

what fun...and I love the reflection you caught on the far left!

Sian said...

So much fun! I think you look fab with ginger hair (I have an auburn aunt whose 60's pictures show her with hair like that)

Miriam said...

What fun and a great collection for Snap. Yes I'm envious of such a striking head of hair!

alexa said...

Wow, that pop art background makes the old eyeballs spin! But you look splendid with that ginger mane - I am sure you'd have turned heads :).

betty-NZ said...

What a great flash from the past! It looks like great fun. You make a great ginger!